It was thirty-two years ago that this national competition began to recognize the field of educational marketing and advertising.
As an education marketing professional, the 32nd Annual Educational Advertising Awards is your opportunity to test your programs and campaigns against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution and message impact.
Entries must be received no later than Friday, December 8, 2016 for the regular rate. Late entry deadline is January 13, 2017. If you have any questions concerning the awards, please contact our office at 770-457-6106.
This year, there are 33 categories that will be judged. There is no limit to the number of entries you may submit. Simply follow the directions for packaging your materials properly. Remember, the awards are judged by industry specialists. Therefore, the overall presentation should demonstrate professional care and consideration.
Award certificates will be given to those entrants whose programs and materials display exceptional quality, creativity and message effectiveness. Our judges will also present a select number of “Best of Show” awards. These are special commendations given to entrants whose work exhibits the highest standards of excellence.
All entrants, both institution and agency, will receive an email announcing the winners list. Winners will also be posted on our website on March 1, 2017.
- 01 – Newspaper Advertising
- 01A – Single Ad
- 01B – Series
- 02 – Magazine Advertising
- 02A – Single Ad
- 02B -Series
- 03 – Publication/Internal
- 04 – Publication/External
- 05 – Direct Mail Advertising
- 06 – Outdoor Transit/Billboard
- 07 – Newsletter
- 08 – Annual Report
- 09 – Poster
- 10 – Student Viewbook
- 11 – Brochure
- 12 – Class Schedules
- 13 – Imprinted Materials-T-Shirts, Hats, Pens, Mouse Pads, Flash Drives, etc.
- 14 – Internet / World Wide Web Site
- 15 – Logo / Letterhead Design
- 16 – Other (Special Publications, Collateral Material, Invitations, Holiday Cards, etc)
- 17 – Calendars
- 18 – Catalog
- 19 – Search pieces
- 20 – Television Advertising
- 20A – Single Spot
- 20B – Series
- 21 – Video Viewbook
- 22 – Special Video Production
- 23 – New Media
- 24 – Social Media
- 25 – Radio Advertising
- 25A – Single Spot
- 25B – Series
- 26 – Total Recruitment Package
- 27 – Total Public Relations Program
- 28 – Total Advertising Campaign
- 29 – Total Integrated Marketing Campaign
- 30 – Total Fund Raising / Development Campaign
- 31 – Special Promotions (Arts, Theater, Bookstore, Student Union, etc)
- 32 – Special Event
- 33 – Total Athletic Marketing Program
Educational Institutions and the Agencies who assist them
FOUR YEAR INSTITUTION
- Enrollment under 2,000
- Enrollment 2,000-4,999
- Enrollment 5,000-9,999
- Enrollment 10,000-19,999
- Enrollment over 20,000
TWO YEAR INSTITUTION
- Institution Enrollment under 2,500
- Institution Enrollment 2,500 to 7,500
- Institution Enrollment 7,500 to 15,000
- Institution Enrollment over 15,000
- Graduate or Professional School (Medical, Dental, Law School, MBA, MS, MA, Architecture, Engineering, MDA, etc.
- College of Art, Design, Fashion, Etc.
- Continuing Education
- Secondary and Private Schools (K-12)
- Multi-State/National Education Institution
- Other Educational Institutions (Associations, Consortiums, Societies, Government Agencies, Trade Groups, etc.)