As an educational marketing professional, the 38th Annual Educational Advertising Awards is your opportunity to test your programs and campaigns against the best in the country. A national panel of industry specialists will review each piece; judging creativity, marketing execution and message impact.
1. All qualified entries must relate to educational marketing and advertising and comply with the competition’s requirements. Entries must have been run or produced during the 2021 or 2022 calendar year.
2. There is no limit to the number of entries an institution or agency may submit.
3. ONLINE ENTRIES: Please go to www.EducationalAdvertisingAwards.com and follow the easy to enter instructions. You may attach any creative using an active link, PDF, Dropbox, Hightail, or any other digital transfer application. If you have a very large file, please compress the file into a zip file before transferring. Our judges use PC’s so please do not use Mac files.
Trouble with your online order? It’s probably an issue with your attachment. Proceed to checkout with all information except the file. Once you’ve completed the order, you will receive an email confirmation with an order ID number. Please respond to that email and we can coordinate transferring the files.
4. Multiple entries can be entered all at once. Once you have completed all your entries, you will be asked to check out. Then, you will be asked to either pay online using credit card or you may choose to be invoiced. Should you choose the invoice option, you will receive an invoice with your entry confirmation email. Your invoice may go to your spam folder so please check there.
5. Deadline Dates/Fees: $50 Early Bird Special must be received by November 18, 2022. ($75 for Campaign Categories 45-54) $60 Regular Rate must be received by December 16, 2022. ($85 for Campaign Categories 45-54) $70 Late Entry must be received by January 19, 2023. ($95 for Campaign Categories 45-54)
6. PHYSICAL ENTRIES: We prefer that you submit all your entries and materials online but understand some materials are better to have in hand. You may send physical materials directly to us via US Mail, FedEX, UPS or any other carrier. Please first complete the online registration so that we have all your information. At checkout you will receive an ORDER ID number that should be included with your physical materials. Please label the materials with the same info you entered online for entry categories and entry titles so we will be able to match up with your online information.
For W-9 call our office at 770-457-6106
Address entry package to:
Educational Advertising Awards
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 208-210,
Roswell, GA 30075
7. Entries cannot be returned and become the property of Educational Advertising Awards.
MAILING ENTRIES: If your entry can not be submitted with an online link, you can put files on a flash drive. Please fill out you online entry and print out the confirmation to match with your physical entry. You will complete registration and payment online before shipping materials.
PRINT MATERIALS: (Including newspaper, magazine, logo /letterhead, posters, and outdoor transit/billboard.) Provide pdf links for judges to click and view.
COLLATERAL MATERIALS: (including student viewbook, search piece, brochure, direct mail, annual report, newsletter, publications, imprinted materials, calendar, and other.) Provide pdf links for judges to click and view.
WEBSITE: Enter the URL, PDF or active PDF
SOCIAL MEDIA: Social Media includes: Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram, blog sites, and other social media. Please submit links for judges to review or PDF’s of screenshots.
RADIO: Please provide active links to any mainstream audio playing formats.
TELEVISION AND SPECIAL VIDEO PRODUCTION: Please provide links to view the video files. Our preferred method is Youtube or Vimeo. You may also use digital transfer sites.
MULTI-MEDIA CAMPAIGNS: Including total public relations campaign, total advertising campaign and integrated marketing campaign, etc. (Categories 45-54)
- Multi-media campaigns should use at least two mediums. Refer to the appropriate entry format instructions for mounting and submission requirements.
- Early Bird Campaign Entry Fee is $75. (Received by November 18, 2022.) Regular Campaign Entry Fee is $85. (Received by December 16, 2022.) Late Campaign Entry Fee is $95. (Received by January 19, 2023.)
- 1. Newspaper Advertising–Single
- 2. Newspaper Advertising–Series
- 3. Magazine Advertising–Single
- 4. Magazine Advertising–Series
- 5. Publication/Internal
- 6. Publication/External
- 7. Newsletter
- 8. Direct Mail
- 9. Annual Report
- 10. Poster
- 11. Installations
- 12. Outdoor
- 13. Special Event Materials
- 14. Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Out-Of-Home
- 15. Student Viewbook
- 16. Class Schedules
- 17. Brochure
- 18. Logo/Letterhead Design
- 19. Calendar
- 20. Catalog
- 21. Search Pieces
- 22. Other: Misc. Collateral, Special Promo
- 23. Imprinted Materials
- 24. Website
- 25. Website Refresh
- 26. Facebook Content
- 27. Instagram Content
- 28. TikTok Content
- 29. Other Social Media Content
- 30. Email Marketing – Single or Campaign
- 31. Blog Sites
- 32. Podcasts
- 33. Online Publications
- 34. Digital Video Ad–Less than 2 min
- 35. Digital Video Ad–More than 2 min
- 36. Special Video
- 37. Streaming/On Demand Content
- 38. Electronic Advertising
- 39. Online Display Ad
- 40. E-Publication
- 41. Miscellaneous Interactive Media
- 42. COVID Response Materials
- 43. Equality & Diversity Promotion
- 44. Radio Advertising–Single
- 45. Radio Advertising–Series
- 46. Television Advertising–Single
- 47. Television Advertising–Series
- 48. Total Public Relations Campaign
- 49. Total Recruitment Packag
- 50. Total Advertising Campaign
- 51. Total Fund Raising/Development Campaign
- 52. Integrated Marketing Campaign
- 53. Special Promotions Campaign
- 54. Special Event Campaign
- 55. Total Athletic Marketing Campaign
- 56. Vaccination Campaign
- 57. Total Digital Marketing Program
Gold, Silver, Bronze, and Merit winners will receive award certificates. Copies of the certificates will be sent to BOTH the winning institution and the advertising agency.
Winners in the 38th Annual Educational Advertising Awards will be posted on our website on March 1, 2023.